Our refund and returns policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have passed since you received your purchase, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
To return your item please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If a purchased product has been used or opened (hologram no longer intact, manufacturer / factory seal no longer in place or packaging damaged), then it will not be eligible for a return, refund or exchange. If an item(s) is returned to us and it has been used / opened / is not in a resalable condition or does not pass the checking process, the customer will be contacted and informed. The customer can then determine whether they would wish for us to dispose of the item(s) or whether they wish, at their own cost, to have the item(s) returned to them. No refund will be given for items returned that are not in a resalable condition. Returns postage is at your own cost. We recommend that you return your items via a tracked delivery service. Please clearly state the reason for return and whether you require a refund or exchange. Please put a contact number on your returns form should you require an exchange. We will not be liable for any packages that are not received by us. Returns must be sent to the correct address to qualify for a refund. We are not able to process refunds for items sent to incorrect locations.
- In the event of delivery not being possible within 14 days of receiving your order, we will keep you informed and give you the option to cancel the order and receive full refund of monies paid.
- If an item is out of stock we will aim to contact you within 5 working days of your order being placed. We may also offer alternative items or inform you of the date that we expect the missing item(s) to be back in stock.
- The majority of orders will arrive within the delivery times stated above, however, please allow at least 10 working days for UK delivery from the date your order was shipped before contacting us, as we are unable to investigate with couriers until this time has passed.
- Skinora cannot accept responsibility on all orders for delays caused by unforeseen circumstances, such as customs clearance, covid related illness or busy holiday periods. In these instances, the original shipping costs cannot be refunded.
- If a parcel is deemed lost we will not be able to offer a replacement until 10 -14 working days after the shipping date subject to customers completing a non-receipt form. If a parcel is lost, we are not able to offer a straight refund, we will however send out a replacement. Any goods not received within the above timescales must be reported to Skinora in writing 14 working days from the date of dispatch.
Damaged/Incorrect items sent to you
Please inspect your box fully on receipt. Any damages or incorrect products must be reported to Skinora at email@example.com within 24 hours of receipt of goods, with full details of the issue, along with photographs of all packaging and contents. If a return, refund or replacement is required, Skinora will email you with details of this process.This may involve you completing a Non Receipt of Goods Declaration Form. Skinora cannot accept responsibility for damaged or incorrect products reported after the stated 24 hour period.
Once your return is received and inspected to enure it is in its original unused condition, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 7-10 days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.
To return your product, please contact the orders team at firstname.lastname@example.org who will provide you with the returns address.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Contact us at email@example.com for questions related to refunds and returns.
How it works
Take our 3 minute quiz
Start with a skin quiz compiled by our doctors
This assesses many factors to allow us to customise your skincare for a £10 skin analysis fee
Receive your Customised Skin Programme
Our skin experts will determine the best products for YOU according to your profile
Choose your products
Pay only for the products you’d like to keep
Redeem the £10 against anything you purchase
Delivery to Your Door
We will customise your programme each time adjusting to changes in the seasons and lifestyle factors so your skincare is customised for you